24 / Jan 2018
The students of classes 7, 8, 9 and 10 from Shree Chamunda Secondary School, Chagal attended the screening organized at Voices of Women Media.
- To aware the students about human trafficking and early child marriage
- To start discussing the issues mentioned above
- Share the stories of our society
- To learn about the perceptions of younger generations and responses regarding the film
- They shared what they learned from the films
- Also, they shared the stories related to early child marriage and trafficking they have seen prevalent in Nepali Society.
- Participants were happy to see the films.
- Students, as well as teachers, found this program very educative and productive.
Chagal Marg, Kathmandu